Enabling Advisor Scalability Through Technology with Rusty Sommer
12.21.21 | Rusty Sommer, Managing Director, Strategic Partnerships, FlyerFT
Rusty Sommer is the Managing Director of Strategic Relationships at Flyer Financial Technologies, which develops advanced technology for managing complex, multi–asset, institutional securities trading using highly scalable software and network technologies.
Doug Heikkinen, Editor and Creative Director at Advisorpedia, caught up with Rusty at the 2021 MarketCounsel Summit and talked about FlyerFT, and how they help advisors deliver personalized investment portfolios at scale.
They also discuss:
- What trends FlyerFT is following in 2022
- How the role of advisors evolved over the last five years
- How FlyerFT has differentiated itself in a crowded market
- Three things for advisors to consider when upgrading their tech stack
- How can the industry do a better job of educating investors?
For the full podcast, click here.
If you liked this podcast, you may also enjoy LifeYield’s WealthTech on Deck podcast: Leveraging APIs as a Strategic Advantage with Brian Ross