Flyer Financial Technologies (FlyerFT) builds cutting-edge technology that solves asset and wealth management firms’ toughest trading workflows. As a leading cloud-based FinTech provider, FlyerFT serves wealth managers, asset managers, broker-dealers, RIAs, banks, TAMPs and other technology service providers. FlyerFT brings the latest cloud & API technologies to these markets in order to enable portfolio management and trading to scale for our partners and clients.
Location: NYC HQ, Denver, or remote.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to be an integral part of our sales team. You’ll connect with various stakeholders to uncover their pain points around portfolio management and trading solutions and how FlyerFT can alleviate their stresses. You and the team will generate prospective customers through cold-calling, email and multichannel sales activities. You’ll learn sales best practices and how to use company tools to successfully source new meetings. This role will play a fundamental role in helping the team achieve its ambitious revenue growth objectives!
Who are you:
- 1+ years of experience in the Business Development or Inside sales role
- Track record of attaining and exceeding targets
- Excellent relationship building and management
- Competitiveness – self-starter with passion & drive
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- A team player while also making independent decisions
Required experience and skills:
- Financial services/financial technology experience
- Understanding of the wealth & asset management space
- Knowledge of portfolio management, rebalancing and trading software
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or accounting
- Experience with Hubspot; or CRM database
Send us your resume and a brief note about who you are and why you want to join the Flyer team to: firstname.lastname@example.org