QA Analyst /Senior QA Analyst
We are looking for Quality Assurance Analysts to develop and execute exploratory tests to ensure product quality.
The QA analyst plays an important role in our company’s product delivery process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for preparing and conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client’s requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to prepare test suites.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Debugging and monitoring
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams as and when required
- Supporting all the products and services of FIX Flyer
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Hands on experience with UNIX
- Knowledge of Capital Markets and FIX Protocol is a plus
- Experience: 3 to 8 years
What Makes it Interesting:
- Creating innovative solutions for complex problems
- Gain exposure on Electronic Trading in Capital Markets
- Exposure to intelligent trading platform
- Freedom to come up with own ideas and productize them
- Working in agile teams