Flyer Financial Technologies
Flyer Financial Technologies (FlyerFT) builds cutting-edge technology that solves asset and wealth management firms’ the toughest trading workflows. As a leading cloud-based FinTech provider, FlyerFT serves wealth managers, asset managers, broker-dealers, RIAs, banks, TAMPs and other technology service providers. FlyerFT brings the latest cloud, SaaS & API technologies to these markets in order to enable portfolio management and trading to scale for our partners and clients.
Location: NYC HQ, Denver, or remote.
FlyerFT is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help us tell our story and drive the sales funnel with the long term vision of building a leading brand in the industry.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’ll help execute the overall marketing strategy, grow our marketing engine and take FlyerFT to exciting new milestones.
You will play a key role in the success of our inbound and outbound marketing campaigns to drive new business and cultivate new opportunities within our existing client base. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical with deep experience devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate target audiences.
- Lead development, execution and optimization of all demand generation programs to fuel sales pipeline, including: SEM, SEO, Paid Search, Paid Social, Content & Content Syndication, Webinars, etc., and actively present new, creative ways to scale our lead generation efforts
- Develop hyper-personalized drip campaigns to qualify and convert leads for sales
- Identify and report on KPI’s and forming actionable insights
- Work directly with team and outside agencies and contractors to create on-brand content, tailored to customer needs, including, but not limited to, messaging, website content, landing pages, launch material, social content, and emails
- Analyze and maintain CRM in order to carry out segmentation of the database and implement customer strategies
- Foster and grow a community via social channels to help drive product decisions, product / feature adoption, and the overall success of the products
- Collaborate closely with product, sales and executive teams to ensure alignment
Ideal candidate will have many of the following:
- 5-7 years of B2B marketing experience and familiarity with the B2B sales process
- Strong analytical skills
- Hands-on experience in PPC advertising including but not limited to Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, & Facebook Business Manager (including Facebook Ads) and other programmatic partners
- Proven track record in leading successful end-to-end digital marketing campaigns
- Experience delivering results in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to surface, analyze and present data related to the team and department efforts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience using HubSpot, Google Analytics, Confluence, WordPress, or similar tools
- Previous experience working in the financial services industry preferred; not required
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
The best way to grab our attention is to show us something awesome that you have built/shipped in the recent past.
Send us your resume and a brief note about who you are and why you want to join the Flyer team to: firstname.lastname@example.org